Friday 13 November 2015

Observation post

Another random rambling post...a life first on the outside looking in, then on the inside looking out, you see so much and the more you know...and yes, Mr Weller, I concur... the more you know, indeed the less you do understand...and the bummer of it is that back in the box you rarely have anyone with whom to share fragmented insights and help each other understand it more!

I give thanks that waking up today hardly able to tell I had, checking my blood pressure suspiciously and discovering it at an all time low...I was so incensed at the unfair roller coaster my body seems to be on I started swearing repetitively...which reminded me of a Fatboy Slim track...and by playing that I self medicated with rhythm and fury! I'm grateful by sharing the song on Facebook (less inappropriate than here) it could be used by someone else in need of similar release...

I give thanks for channelling some of the ensuing tearful frustration at feeling well enough to want to go out but not well enough to get there into learning to play and sing a different song...oh and write it along the way of course... I give thanks for the neighbours being out a long time!

I give thanks for the opportunity this week to ponder with someone the dilemma of feelings you yearn to express to those who left you with them. If you have fondness still for the person who made you feel them you don't want to make them feel bad...but is it kinder to yourself sometimes to say? I give thanks we are both blessed with a way with words, an abundance of feelings and a yearning to use both wisely...

I give thanks for the quick change colours of the stormy sky, the camera shy rainbow and blushing sea before sundown, and for looking north as the night drew in and spotting this fragment I'd like to turn into the hem of a dress in case I ever go to the ball...


In the meantime I give thanks for getting on with the housework here and there - I am the queen of meaning to be clean - and for fresh linen. I've made my bed...I know, I know...my mother often told me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics