Friday 20 November 2015

Suck it up

I give thanks for remembering to look in http://www.thebookoflife.org in the middle of the last night when various aches and pains and problems were causing much misery - there's a lot of wisdom on many topics in there. I give thanks I'm so good at giving good advice... even to myself...

I give thanks I've had enough energy to go out and get on with things this week and for promising myself the best rest possible today. It wasn't possible to have peaceful rest so I'm grateful for finding some excellent earplugs a few months ago and buying several pairs, and for having some noisy stuff to do like vacuuming and using the sewing machine. I give thanks that just as I decided tolerance and aural insulation notwithstanding the music upstairs really had to stop for a while, someone else arrived there and said the same thing!

I'm grateful not getting narked about various failed attempts at various tasks and for just redoing them over and over again until they were less unsuccessful. I'm grateful for finally getting my taste buds on a raspberry Magnum last night...and that there are two more left to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics