Saturday 14 November 2015

I think...

.. therefore I must have something to say... I think...

I give thanks I'm writing this on my tablet as SwiftKey can almost do it by itself now...helpfully coming up with suggestions for the next word from sentences spelt out before. I reckon someone could make a 'spot your own gratitude' app along similar lines.. You put in your personal circumstances and when you're not very it could remind you ways perhaps you ought to be, or you could turn everything to the highest setting and see what your most perfect possible day could be...though that might not be an unmitigated blessing...

I give thanks for trying to be grateful... I give thanks for having some stuff I felt needed to do be done today (like writing my blog) as there was little I could do I wanted to do, and even less I wanted I could...

I give thanks for something to read and something to watch. For resisting the urge to relieve the boredom and hurl the first at the second as there wouldn't have been any satisfying smash and pent up rebel release with a paperback and flat screen TV...

I give thanks for watching Napoleon Dynamite for the first time since someone brought a pirate copy round not long after it came out telling me how much I'd enjoy it - which was maybe why I did not. This time, without anyone pointing out what I should like, I appreciated it much more... I give thanks for the celebration of those who are sure it's fine to be themselves...and are written a good part in life's script!

I give thanks for making cauliflower cheese and cherry apple pudding for two (days). You should do to yourself as you would have others, I think... So I did the washing up as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics