Tuesday 8 December 2015

Good eggs

I give thanks to Darryl for a scrummy Spanish omelette for tea yesterday. A man who not only makes you food but gives it to you to take away and share with someone else has got to be a keeper - and I'm very grateful Rachel keeps him!

I give thanks for a particularly pleasant evening of musings and amusement during which we managed to eventually fit in a treatment...though choir fell by the wayside once again, in favour of more tea, more sharing of thoughts, and more of that wonderful organic fudge...Oh well, my singing voice was probably heard more than enough yesterday one way and another... I give thanks for the tolerance of good friends to my low tolerance to alcohol...

I give thanks for eventually getting out to finish the seasonal shopping that has to be packaged and sent - giving some trade to local businesses in the process - and for much idleness otherwise.

I give thanks for the bright sunshine and strong wind whipping up racing white horses over the sand bar...have I mentioned before I'm rather fond of weather and waves?

I give thanks for finding a cab driver I've not seen for a while back on the rank after a long absence, and knowing he's on his own and has been having some serious health problems going to see if he'd like to talk...He did!

I give thanks for eventually getting round to writing today's blog...and to the anonymous commentator for guessing it was Colin who threw the darts adding up to 37 that led to yesterday's title...which is exactly what happened after he asked me to pick a number and I chose that one. Good throw but even better guess eh? Maybe they had insider knowledge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics