Wednesday 9 December 2015

Guilty leisures

I give thanks for another beautiful early morning of sunshine on sea...tinted golden this time whereas the last two were more silvery. For wanting to be miraculously transported to some outdoorsyness but via a route bypassing those mountainous obstacles such as getting dressed and out of the building. For remembering to put on my cosmic wish list that I get to live somewhere with attached outdoorsyness of its own again one day...

For remembering not to be attached to wish lists coming true... but reminding myself to have them...

For reminding myself I am not, by any stretch of any imagination, lazy or lacking in strength of mind or drive, and that I'm allowed to rest if I'm in pain or tired or not feeling well. For some reason I feel guilty if I take it easy...and guilty if I feel well and don't! Duh!

I don't have an armchair (that's waiting inside the future place with the outside space) so I thanks for propped up on pillows travel to Nepal via Jan's son Adam's Facebook page...and time travel back to an almost surreally smooth Bay of Biscay crossing on an August day of leisurely sunbathing, strolling and smiley selfie taking...plus limited internet access which meant I didn't get an email til later that turned my smiles to frowns. It's amazing how what's in our head changes when we find out what's in someone else's sometimes...

Oh enough deep for today...I give thanks for making Eve's pudding and that it's not Eve's it's mine all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics