Tuesday 15 December 2015

Latest squeezes

It's been said that hips don't lie, so I give thanks for remembering to pay close attention to mine telling me 'Don't go there, you'll regret it later', 'Don't do that, you'll regret it straight away' and 'Seriously, you're going to regret even thinking about that one...' The rest of my joints were quite grateful for a rest too as well!

I give thanks that as my bank balance rattling more than it's rustling and my lost credit card stopped, staying home didn't squeeze my finances any more than necessary either, and for squeezing as much snoozing as possible out of the day instead... I give thanks for murky wet weather to enjoy from indoors and mildness to have the windows open and listen to the rain.

I give thanks for classy convenience food last night with Rachel including a highly recommended 'homemade' veggie shepherd's pie from the very eclectic Greek deli, for an exchange of appreciated gifts, an extra long treatment to last me three weeks and some amusing musing about how to be more loving towards ourselves regarding dealing with people we love in an unconditional way, but who in certain conditions we really struggle to like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics