Monday 1 May 2017

Green eyes blue

The last few weeks has tested my sciatic nerve and found it still wanting care and attention (along with various other body parts fallen into disuse while it was getting ALL the care and attention). It's a first world wish I know but last night I was feeling sore and sorry for myself that the pain wasn't caused by more pleasurable activities than seemingly endless chores (and envious of seemingly endlessly hearing of other people's holiday plans at the mo!)... so I give thanks to Colin for at least making the ironing virtually entertaining, and to Mima and Jan for being up for a bit of on line up ahead escape planning too.

I give thanks for sleeping long and mostly soundly, and for a bit of a late lazy start before tackling the indoor waterfall, which would of course be less of one if I'd got up in the night or earlier in the day to see to it...but I have to leave the flat for that, and I prefer to be dressed in more than a dressing gown first. For a nice lunch which I had the good sense to mostly prepare yesterday... as today I've been making soup for tomorrow instead.

I give thanks for Julie happily relieving me of my surplus to requirements tools and materials...and bringing me a gift of Booja Booja truffles and Basilico tofu too. Nice to have a catch up and even be able to offer her vegan milk and cookies for with her tea. For solving the mystery of the missing keys. Seriously you don't want to know...perhaps I should be looking at care homes not flats! That after a long list of stuff to be done tonight/in the morning, my staycation with Jan starts tomorrow afternoon!

For the dazzling greens of the topmost boughs now that May is here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics