Monday 8 May 2017

Not going to pot

Phew! I give thanks for dipping my brain into discussions about pension options...and surviving with a few cells intact! I give thanks my pot is not brimming over...there's enough complications in stirring up what I've got!

I give thanks for a delivery of delayed surgical supplies and the courier arriving on the communal doorstep at the same time as a neighbour, as I was on the phone and he couldn't call to be let in. For a flurry of fairly productive form filling, letter writing, emails and phone calls...

For the gorgeous sunshine, cabin fever and a pile of unwieldy recycling overriding all the aches and pains so I went down the hill a bit and back up it. And for there still being a nip in the air so I didn't feel irrestistibly drawn further down than I could have easily returned from. For leaving my camera behind and thus seeing all sorts of things to snap like this lone drop on the creeper leaves.


I give thanks to Colin for travel pics to remind me how I lust for wandering further afield (abroad?)...and to Gary, Mima and Jared for offering some local distractions later this week to cheer me up in the meantime.

For reading about this depression treatment that sounds a bit like an Actipatch for the brain and which meant 'prefrontal cortex' was one of the last phrases I read on the internet last night and one of the first today...

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/health/health-concerns/transcranial-magnetic-stimulation-what-is-it-who-can-have-it-and-is-it-effective-11364177543790

For remembering to turn the spaceship on (my first fan oven - I am a simple soul) and to wrap up a small something to send to Bob tomorrow for his myseriously imminent birthday (a simple soul who seems to have mislaid several months of her life)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics