Sunday 21 May 2017

Classic weekend

On Friday afternoon when shopkeepers were saying to me 'have a good weekend!' I had to repress the urge to respond that I don't really have them the way other people do...and I give thanks that I did as in actual fact I did!


I give thanks for being brought these gorgeous mulitcoloured tulips, for going out to see classic cars, motorbikes and multi mirrored Lambrettas on the green, for talking to people I've not seen for a while, people I saw the day before...and meeting some entirely new people entirely outside a riverside pub in the Sunday afternoon sunshine. I give thanks for baker's cake and fresh raspberries and deli hummus with some handy leftover rice and salad...For an early night on the way after a late one yesterday.

I give thanks for the folk who still take the time to look at my blog. It feels as if I must write it come what may, but reading is voluntary of course, and I never cease to wonder and be humbled that people actually do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics