Wednesday 10 May 2017

One stop pop

One pill makes the pain smaller...but makes a large zombi take over my body and brain so I can't take it all the time, only when I can't take the pain... I give thanks it's there when I need it, as I've felt the need to start a short course again to move more freely some more.

I give thanks for thus sleeping later than usual these bright start mornings...and then going back to sleep again...and then again...and then reaching an ostensibly conscious state, staring at my phone purposelessly...until a message popped up from an enviably energetic friend which drew me back into the world of places to be and people to see...gradually...

I give thanks I can now make it to the bus stop sometimes. If you have a car and/or good health that might be hard to understand. I give thanks for your blissful incomprehension...long may it continue!

I give thanks who take me out in their cars, in this case Gary who met me for a most enjoyable afternoon pottering about going not many miles, but with lots of smiles. For clouds clearing, the sun coming out and warming up that chill in the breeze. For finding elderflower presse when I wanted a cold drink and feared there would just be Coke and Sprite...

I give thanks giving my shrunken boundaries a good old stretch including breaking the recent walking record again...taking in one of my favourite little strolls, that is quite short, and mostly flat but feels like a 'proper' walk nonetheless for the delightful scenery it manages to pack in  - even a waterfall, though my snap of that was quite boring so here's one of a burst balloon between the rocks instead! I do like a bit of random and we've had plenty of that today including the gate and the ramp going nowhere, two separate curiously appealing anomalies...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics