Monday 15 May 2017

Next best things

I give thanks for the Barcelona bumper cars...an excellent Grand Prix with plenty of will he/won't he overtaking and a very emotional young Kimi fan.

For having some Best Offers accepted on eBay last night... Just have to accept I won't know if I think the goods are actually the best thing until they arrive.

For a long but productive lie in dealing with phone calls, emails, texts and messages. For the buzz when you see a word as a crossword clue...it's a bit like when you see a crossword clue as a word but actually even better!

For catching up with household chores before a lift to the library from Jenny. For having amassed a big bag of stuff for the food bank collection point there... For there being just the right amount of people for a conversation and the cake that Linda brought.

For the wet start day turning just blustery and the sea being pretty much there just for me. For my legs carrying me a slow but surprisingly long way... That it's Rachel's turn to make tea as I seem to have become stuck to the sofa since I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics