Thursday 4 May 2017

Dinner gong

I give thanks for a long lie in this morning... Heavens I was tired last night and kept waking up with various body parts complaining. I give thanks for trying out the easiest vegan cake recipe ever which, as it was to make Jan a vegan trifle, I figured would be fine soaked in sherry however it turned out. Will tell you later...only got as far as cooking it so far...

I give thanks for finally shoehorning myself out of bed and the flat and directing our travels towards another day of sampling local delights (and shopping opportunities for Jan!), this time a short bus ride away. For finding a nice place for a nice lunch, a look round an interesting local museum...and the main event of the day...a gong bath! I give thanks this has made writing my blog very challenging but that's kind of why I wanted to go, you know. I give thanks for the colours in the breaking wave tops waiting for the bus... La, la, la...

Right, my work here is done... Off to try making dinner. This could be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics