Saturday 6 May 2017

Not bad at all

I give thanks I'm tired and sore today...it makes me less envious of all those folks I know off on their travels...to be truly wafted to paradise would suit me just fine, but it's the getting to Luton airport, you know? I give thanks I can go there via Flightradar24 however and virtually wave people off...

I give thanks while I was taking it easy after a cup of tea was brought to me in bed this morning a good fairy did the all the washing up!

I give thanks the train she was planning to catch coincided with catching the post office before it shut so we could share a cab down the hill. For a commiserate with a neighbour about another neighbour's dog, and realising another neighbour's dog that had been barking it's head off was in distress as his master was unwell. For the wonderful folk who man and woman the ambulances... For a sensible taxi driver coming to find us when he could see the ambulance blocking his way and our view

I give thanks I don't have a car - the parking/searching for parking chaos at Waitrose was seriously scary, though it did mean there were less people inside the store than there might have been and I could get Higgedy pies on spesh and cut price quorn sausages without too much waiting in rows.

I give thanks for getting home for some lounging before a shower of rain began - next best thing to lounging in the sun I'm sure...well, the next best available thing I can think of anyhow! I give thanks for snacking and watching other people cook on TV instead of making tea for one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics