Tuesday 2 May 2017

Wonder full to night

Mmm I give thanks for the thunder last night. I could see those grey glowering anvils, but we didn't get the rain... Which is fine by me until the roof is fixed but I do love a good storm! Instead there was sun slanting through the trees before it dipped below the horizon, and flame tipped clouds when it did...

I give thanks for a scaffolding truck arriving this morning 'onwards and upwards' it said on the side. Great idea I thought, onwards and upwards indeed...and then they erected a small tower two houses up the road! I give thanks I would actually laugh if this were a mistake to do with house and flat numbers...

I give thanks for getting almost everything done I had hoped to do this morning...including philosophically accepting that a few more phone calls may be required in some departments. For being informed that my flat will be going up in the estate agents' window very shortly...and dropping off some keys for prospective buyers.

I give thanks for seeing something on Facebook earlier that reminded me of this golden oldie. Not a lot of people know this but I am such a romantic at heart...don't tell them will you? Made me think of a good post title anyway...and a motto. Try to be wonder full to night OK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxAiUq8yn34

I give thanks that Jan is here and my little holiday in this pleasant seaside resort has begun...for all the friendliness, including free halva from the deli...and the warm spring sunshine on that big old blue sea...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics