Tuesday 16 May 2017

Little at large

I give thanks for broccoli with lemon parsley butter for part of my tea yesterday. Never had that before - very yummy! For Rachel swapping some of the lovely sourdough walnut bread she brought with her for some butter which she didn't. The bread was so delicious I actually considered going to the next county to get some for myself...but that particular town doesn't have a railway station (any more). Oh well...

For being so relaxed during treatment (with earplugs in and eyes shut) I tuned out almost all sensory signals, though I was aware of vibrations after a while.  These turned out to be Rachel's footsteps...boy, did I jump when she touched my hand!

For hearing from Colin recovering from his lurgy and with some good music to share though the original of this became so firmly stuck in my head it was playing all through a very strange dream later about the dangers of...killer chocolate??? Had to keep making sure it was properly wrapped up to minimise the risks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slbfJtewzvE&app=desktop

I give thanks for resisting the urge to go out today...The joints were nervous about the walk to and from the bus stop and the bank balance in a panic about what I might do in between. For getting lots of little odds and sods sorting out jobs about the place instead, including turning a pretty little Breton butter biscuit tin into a button box for all the odd ones that keep turning up in every place I tidy and organise.


I give thanks for finding I own two pairs of summer trousers that fit, and one that will with a bit of a nip and tuck. I am clearly a somewhat different shape now I've had one and a lot of things I've dug out of that part of the wardrobe hang rather more loosely than even comfort might require. I give thanks I do like the shape I am now however, and think I've found a pair of the same retro style ruched high waist bikini bottoms I've bought before on line, which are far more flattering than anything designed for my particular needs - and far cheaper too, so it's not the end of the world if not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics