Sunday 28 May 2017

Swim where?

I give thanks for finding two sale price tops that both go with the two bottoms I found on line to cover all my eventualities so well. Any time any place anywhere it's...bikini! Well, or tankini...or cozzy even as I still have a nice one of those. All I need now of course is to be led to water...preferably warm water! Meanwhile I give thanks for a late lie in with a couple of mugs of Earl Grey...and the dream machine that is internet access! I give thanks for not being as sore as I thought I might be after yesterday's exertions...

I give thanks for wondering what to have to eat and remembering I already made today's tea last night for the flavours to 'develop'! For remembering my Eurosport log in first time - woohoo!

I give thanks for finishing off the sorting out job I started last weekend, but abandoned for fun and sun, and thus producing another bag full of charity shop donations...including swimwear that no longer fits! For catching up with similarly abandoned cleaning chores.

I give thanks for knitting a few rows of Bob's now unseasonable jumper, including executing a tricky manoeuvre for a shoulder seam. For managing the unreasonably tricky manoeuvre that is cutting my nails...never mind toes, right hand is hard enough. What doesn't kill you doesn't always make you stronger, certainly where strokes are concerned. I give thanks for still having some functionality in my left hand, and that by sleight of hand what I don't have doesn't often show, though it's a good thing I never eat steak - I'd have to pick it up and chew it if I did! Plus I might not be so excited about a pan of dhal waiting for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics