Sunday 7 May 2017

Not far to go

Um...I give thanks for giving in to my doziness as far as possible. Well, it is supposed to be a day of rest in some circles, isn't it...so I made sure I got some practice in yesterday pm as well! And I've been so busy the last few weeks I couldn't be bothered to beat myself up with the guilt stick when all my joints were so painful anyway and the right angle for me was definitely horizontal.

I give thanks for the hazy sunshine for those more energetic than I. For getting some laundry done to dry by the open windows, some paperwork to take to the postbox. For getting to the postbox eventually, the rubbish and recycling bins...and, as it was so pleasant to be outside, for walking around the terrace block. I give thanks for trying to take an interesting photo but the lens blurs are getting a bit frustrating now...and for some reason I found it impossible to focus on the busy burrowing bumble bee in among the woodchips. Nice to see him tho! I give thanks for all the full fresh foliage this time of year and for the beautiful juxtaposition of these ivy leaves...


I give thanks for a bit of online chit-chat, for Mima inviting me to pop down and see her new wallpaper but wisely saying no. For a lot of nice things to eat requiring little prep or washing up. For washing up anyway, and tidying here and there as far as achiness allowed. For the new Fargo adverts starting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics