Thursday 18 May 2017

Hand signals

Yikes, I wish I hadn't tried to play my guitar and knit in the same day! Oh no, it's meant to be a gratitude blog isn't it? I mean I give thanks this is a very rare occurrence now...probably the first time in a dozen years or so. And probably won't happen again for my hands' sake...if not for my heart's...

I give thanks for forgetting to turn the hot water off after the washing and washing up last night, so I could have a second bath lying in the water and trying not to move them for the worst bit. I give thanks if I keep them still it really does help with the pain...if nothing else...

For emerging in time to see the end of a lovely sunset. For the bright moonlight later. For vivid wish fulfilment dreams...though they left me wistfully wishing for fulfilment all day. I give thanks it was a day of too much soreness and stuckness for anything much beyond wistfulness and wishing it away any way. For the pink pearl sea at sunset and the colours in the sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics