Wednesday 20 June 2018

Deep blue

I give thanks for Blue Dragon Thai paste - it's cheap and comes in little pots just right for one or two dishes. I give thanks for using some with some vegetables earlier so my tea is ready later...

I give thanks though I've been tired and sore and rather worn down by life's ups and downs I've not been as grumpy as the guys upstairs! For getting out eventually for essentials, and for the non essential (but very pleasant) Revive get together. For a lovely surprise gift from Liz of a blue glass dangly thingy, which I'm much too sleepy and comfy to get up and try to photograph but which made me exclaim with delight.  I'm not a great one for ornaments but I love a bit of pretty glass, and this one looks a bit like the sea. If I move into the flat I'd like to it would go particularly nicely in the bathroom, which has a lot of deep royal blue tiles...and will have some colourful rather Moorish accessories if it will wait for me!

I give thanks for the administrative staff at the GPs fast tracking a prescription I'd forgot to renew... So many meds, and each runs out at a different time and has to be reordered separately so it's easy to lose track. For fun in the pharmacy discussing a stranger's earwax. You maybe have to live here to understand how this could become a jolly social interaction....

For finishing the interminable form, and for surviving the ensuing cramp in my hand and arm by leaving the washing up and vacuuming for another day. I give thanks for buying a little pot of Frenchic paint for the storage stool. I love that I still think I could survive painting something... Who knows, maybe if I don't do any washing up or vacuuming for a week?

I give thanks for remembering George Harrison....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics