Friday 29 June 2018

That's entertainment

I give thanks for I was interested in an event tonight. Nothing new there - there's tons of stuff I see or hear of and think I'd like to see or hear - but this was just in the next town and cheap so I really did think I might go, and I enjoyed that feeling. Unfortunately in reality I'm too sore to get to the bus stop, let alone back up the hill from it after so I give thanks there's no one to see how disappointed I am. Sometimes being sick really sucks you know...

I give thanks for making a big pot of dahl for my tea tonight and tomorrow...and, as I had to go downstairs to check for post, for taking my leftovers lunch and a cushion and towel with me so I could have it in the sun. I give thanks for the blaring radios and whining power tools drowning out all the involuntary grunts and groans as I tried to get comfortable.

I give thanks managing to find postions to prop up a paperback, and that it was Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine. I give thanks for everyone who has someone who thinks they are...and helps them be even better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics