Tuesday 19 June 2018

The only way is up

I give thanks I have acupuncture for the sake of my health, but my mind sure enjoys it too!
I was unable even to follow an episode of Come Dine With Me after last night's session so I put the football on with the sound off and laughed my head off listening to the guys upstairs shouting their thoughts at the match. When I started laughing my head off at the toaster I gave up and went to bed!

I give thanks for Julie and Spencer helping me take some stuff to the recycling centre and charity shop today and then pick up some new remarkably attractively priced and attractive bathroom bits from Asda. We also looked around three charity furniture stores and in each one one of us found something we couldn't resist. Mine was a do it up project seat/table/storage box for a mere five of your earth pounds!


I give thanks for the managing to resist another helping of the rather nice mezze tea I put together for our tea yesterday so I've some left for tonight. For also managing to resist a vast selection of veggie and vegan savoury favourites in a cafe in the town and treating us all to vegan dessert sundaes instead.

I give thanks my sofa is just the right size and shape for elevating my right foot so the swelling goes down (for a while). For dozily catching up with today's play at Queen's with no danger of falling asleep as I keep getting cramp in my left foot and having to jump up! Every cloud eh ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics