Monday 18 June 2018

Something stupid

I give thanks for feeling better yesterday than I did the day before...and better still today! I'm grateful you all think I'm grateful all of the time but to be honest when inflammatory disease besets me, and kidney disease means I can't use anti-inflammatory pills and creams to ease the pain gratitude can be in short supply...

I give thanks for being able to go about a variety of household tasks without needing a risk assessment, though of course I won't know until I'm trying to sleep if my body will decide I've done something stupid for which I should be punished...

I give thanks for sorting out a boot load of things to go in Julie's car to the recycling centre and charity shops, plus sorting out a table top full of things to eat for tea with Rachel in a few...

I give thanks for forgoing a siesta for once... It was tough but I hate to feel I've reached the stage when it's a necessity rather than a treat...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics