Friday 22 June 2018

True colours

I give thanks my new sofa is so comfy and that I'm partial to both power and weakness naps...but my goodness me it's hard to get off it sometimes even when I'm awake! I give thanks the extended lazing about on it late this afternoon followed a few hours out with Mima, mostly sitting on a beach...but also sitting on seats between the carpark and the beach as it was a long way down (and up!)


I give thanks for the almost Mediterranean colours, the warm sunshine and gentle breeze, decent loos and cafe kiosk within reach and for peace and space until twoish when groups of teenagers arrived and started doing louder teenage things. Still, if we hadn't moved then we might have missed watching a seal catching his tea close to shore as the tide came in...and I give thanks we didn't.

I give thanks my joints have been in a better mood the last couple of days and movement has been easier all round. I give thanks my appetite remains undeterred by renal failure and might even move me into the kitchen shortly to rustle up some tea...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics