Monday 11 June 2018

Underneath the arches

Oh my, what fabulous weather! I give thanks for it being warm and sunny enough for even me to take off my cardigan and leggings.

I give thanks my new(ish) cooker has a small top oven so, not only is it cheaper to run by almost always using that, there's less to clean and less grovelling on the floor to do it (when I occasionally get round to it!)

I give thanks for Jenny giving me a lift down to town as my foot is still swollen and sore, and for a nice sit down and catch up chat at knitting between my numerous chores... I even managed to knit a few rows between scoffing biscuits!

I also give thanks for taking a little organic Gala apple with me to munch on a seat by the sea and keep off my feet and the ice cream! For still nothing wrong with my appetite...

For a cab home and for my lovely comfy sofa to rest on when I got home. I give thanks I can just make sandwiches for tea and there's
no one else to grumble...

I give thanks for finding my purse which pretended to be lost for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics