Monday 4 June 2018

Oranges and lemons

Well, it was a strirry stirry night on the terrace, with speculation and hypothesis rife. I give thanks for the opportunity to overhear human natures revealing themselves in the doorstep gossip and chat, though today with the tent still up and the bushes still being searched I wished I could overhear more of how the investigation is progressing instead of someone's strimmer buzzing away! We have been door to doored, and I give thanks for having no information...and knowing I have no information...

I give thanks for a bag of rather sleazy looking implements, that are in fact ice lolly moulds ready to make renally friendly chilled treats when summer comes back again. In the meantime I give thanks for mandarin oranges in lemon vegan jelly...with very non-vegan cream!

My knee is still being seriously unkind so I give thanks a trip out with Laura was postponed, and for the sun going in and out and not feeling I was missing its warmth. I give thanks for having a bit of a tidy up and clean ready for the prospective buyers mortgage company survey tomorrow.

I give thanks I think Rachel is due in a while to treat my many and various infirmities...and that I also think it's her turn to cook tea. I could be wrong of course...but it's nice to think it's true...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics