Sunday 29 July 2018

Lazy Sunday afternoon

It was a bit too noisy last to watch TV at the volume I prefer, so I give thanks for deciding to have an early night with earplugs and a book. Clearly this was a wise decision as I fell asleep before I even opened it!

I give thanks for the stormy weather today, just right for a long lie in and a leisurely afternoon catching up with crafts and the programmes I missed... Except of course I woke up early having had a long sleep already...and soon nearby folk were having 'quiet' days in too with their tools and radios. I give thanks for earplugs...for the reminder to charge up my wireless headphones...and for the reminder too that I can be overheard in pretty much all I do and to be as quiet as possible when other people are so as not to disturb them.

I give thanks for my bath...for digestive biscuits...for making a nice lunch, though I've a blood test tomorrow and have now run out of ideas for meals it's wise to eat beforehand. I give thanks for this collection of diverse 'coincidence' pics on Bored Panda. They cheered me up a bit...

https://www.boredpanda.com/what-are-the-odds-rare-things-coincidences/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics