Wednesday 25 July 2018

Fly like an eagle

Time keeps on slipping slipping into the future...despite me failing to make any progress in any way! I give thanks there's no rush...Er, is there?

I give thanks for a fridge full of minimal effort food so lots of lolling about last night and for the greater part of today. For my lovely washing machine for providing some clean clothes, and for my truculent hands gradually turning the piles of washing up into clean mugs and plates and pans.

I give thanks for more warm sunshine. For the recycling bins here being full to above the brim so I was moved to move myself part way down the hill and back. I give thanks for not being any more sore and tired that I am...it could be so much worse than it is... For the NHS for continuing to supply me with performance enhancing drugs, without which it surely would be!

I give thanks for Gary sending me this picture of the drone. I was somewhat enchanted by the way from it looked from underneath rather like a free falling small rodent - without any small rodents being harmed in the process of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics