Sunday 15 July 2018

Light my fire

I wish that I spoke seagull. The ones round here have been extremely vocal the last few days and if I knew what the different cries meant it would be interesting, not just a not very attractive noise! I give thanks for them waking me up today though as I was fast asleep until well after nine...

I give thanks that Mima wanted to go somewhere because otherwise I might not have got out of bed, and wasn't sure I'd not make it down the stairs. I was very sore and stiff about the joints so I was very grateful she was up for picking me up and dropping me off at home...and I was able to pick up one or two things I wanted including a second pair of the cheap comfy pumps I got last week.  They have elastic in so fit even when my left foot gets bigger throughout the day...


I give thanks I also found another can of the good paint so I can give this lamp another coat sometime as well as some other bits about the place. I am most pleased with the transformation so far...

I give thanks we planned to stop for tea and cake on the way back. The quirky cafe up a hill has been relentlessly remodelled though so, apart from the view, it's really rather generic looking now and (shock horror!) they weren't serving cake... We did share a delicious starter and pudding tho!

I give thanks I'm hungry again as this means somehow surely I'll find a way to get up and get in the kitchen soon.  After running slow for most of the day I've completely ground to a halt. I give thanks I can just lie here and consider my options for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics