Monday 9 July 2018

Wouldn't it be loverly?

If you were a superhero who would you be? I think I'd be be waste of space woman! I lies here and I does little most of the time but I give thanks though rarely use or ornament at least I try not to cause hassle and grief...and for trying to deal with it as best I can when others seem to set out to.

I was a slow starter today but I give thanks for feeling fairly sprightly when I did get going and walking down to town to do a few bits before exhaustion set in. I give thanks for planning ahead and making and taking some lunch to eat while I had a rest. For meeting someone who said I always seem upbeat - it's very nice both to be complimented on one's acting skills and to know one's attempts at spreading joy are to come extent successful!

I give thanks for continuing to try to arrange some trips out to look forward to, to try to offset all the upcoming things I dread. Some of these are conveyancing related, and sure enough there was, on my return, my now almost weekly bullying message from the estate agents through whom I am trying to buy. I guess if the vendors are giving him grief he feels he has to pass it on...but it really doesn't have to be to me and I'm running out of polite ways to point this out to him! I give thanks for the solicitor dealing with the purchase assuring me it is all in hand...and feeling better. And then talking to the one dealing with the lease extension who said nothing is happening and there's nothing he could do...and feeling much worse. Expecting your health to go horribly wrong at any moment is quite stressful enough without waiting for your health enhancing home move to go pear-shaped too. I give thanks for trying to come to terms with this news...and then receiving an email from the estate agent selling my flat saying actually the freeholder's solicitor was waiting for a copy of the lease before they could proceed and they intended to do so. Honestly...talk about emotional rollercoasters...it's as bad as watching a good tennis match!

I give thanks for randomly deciding to get leftovers out of the freezer yesterday so I wouldn't have to cook tea tonight. I must have known...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics