Thursday 26 July 2018

We gotta get out of this place

Well, I give thanks I got out of bed... That was a start, though a very late one indeed.
I really didn't feel like doing anything but reading the brilliant brain book, and giving mine a rest...so I give for getting hungry and having to get up and get refreshments.

I give thanks dealing with my fatigue by bribing myself with 'rewards' for chores and when I'd sorted and packed a box and a half, and seen to some moving related office work, the treat was taking the book and suncream and shades to loll in the sun for a bit. I give thanks for Imee Ooi drowning out the gulls... At least I assume they were gulls - they sounded more like pterodactyls (as far as I can tell from the noise they make in films) I give thanks for bit of nap when I returned and a refreshing trickle from my non-power shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics