Saturday 7 July 2018

Lavender's blue

I give thanks I remembered to take my camera out this morning. I forgot to take it out of the car though (AND my phone!) so you will just have to imagine the sun baked courtyard with a still stone fountain in the centre surrounded by lavender and the drowsy drone of bees. I give thanks for the Mediterranean weather making up a little for being unable to leave the UK and for Mima taking me somewhere I've not quite been before making up for it being so hard to go very far even within the British Isles. We wanted a peaceful spot for a spot of lunch and were served it in a garden all by ourselves!

I give thanks for having plans for today...and for unplanned pleasantness which happened instead. For selling my Henry to the chap who came to see it... and for receiving a parcel signed for by my downstairs neighbour and delivered straight upstairs into my hands in case it went astray. How thoughtful! This was my never worn, long time discontinued Uniqlo dress so would have been hard to replace if it had. Such a pretty Liberty print!


I give thanks for snoozing on the sofa with the tennis when I got home. For the frantic female screaming outside turning out to be football related not murder - I changed channels just to check!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics