Friday 6 July 2018

Bread and roses

They say if you think about exercising it has a physical effect on your body, so I'm guessing I've been paying far too much attention to the tennis as my right wrist seems to have played a few five setters in the last few days. I give thanks for being able to leave dressing and messing with hair, washing up etc til rather late in the day...and for some rather good tennis to watch while I rested it as much as I could.

I give thanks for taking the rubbish and recycling out towards the end of the afternoon and, astonished how warm it still was, being tempted to go for a stroll as my legs and spirit were unusually willing. Luckily I had some kefir grains arrive in the post so could pop off to the supermarket for a pint of organic whole milk...and this also gave me the opportunity to retry (successfully!) getting some cash as my mind blanked on my PIN yesterday and I had to come home without...

I give thanks for cut price bread...there were other things that took my fancy but carrying them back up the hill did not! I've not walked up it for a while and I didn't want it to hurt too much. I give thanks for a home made rose cordial ice lolly to cool me down when I got home.

Right...all this writing is upsetting my arm again so I'd better let it lie still before I make my tea. Wonder what the baby gull is having, it looked suspiciously like regurgitated chips yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics