Monday 15 April 2019

Eighty-five

I give thanks I could get blown away by the sight of the sea this morning without getting blown away by the wind! The waves were so white they looked like snow with dirty grey patches in - which added to the illusion.

For the pretty journey to the hospital, and seeing how much more the leaf buds on the trees are open since Friday.

For finding an interesting book in the charity shop on the site, though book holding and page turning are rather problematic and I couldn't read it as much as I'd have liked

For leftover vegetable crumble from yesterday for my supper, not just because I like vegetable crumble but because a combination of a nurse who was very heavy handed with tape securing the needles in my arm at the start of my session and one who is just brutally heavy handed  taking them out means my right arm is really painful and it was something that could be eaten with my left hand fingers instead. For not minding about the mess I don't think I could vacuum to save my life.

For members of the Solarplicity complaints forum helping me identify my electric meter from the photo customer service said wasn't good enough to tell. I've been trying to supply them with an opening reading since 19th January and they keep coming up with different excuses why they won't accept it. The last but one was that I was on Economy 7 and needed to give them two numbers so I'd taken the picture to show there was only one.

For apparently not damaging my laptop when I poured rather a lot of tea over it just now. For it being time to give both my upper limbs the rest they so deeply deserve and maybe have a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics