Monday 1 April 2019

Seventy-one

Ugh! What an ungodly hour I had to get up today... though I do give thanks as a result I managed almost to doze off during my treatment. For also managing to initial and sign a form to take part in a study using my left hand, and it being vaguely legible. Took a very long time though. The lady co-ordinating it here is lovely and I give thanks for the pleasure of her company to pass some of the time. You can have visitors while you have dialysis and several people did today... Just putting it out there, you know, although hospital wards do tend to suck the life out of a conversation so I don't mind so much that I don't!

I give thanks for yet another transport muddle being sorted...eventually...so I could come home again afterwards instead of coming from home to hospital again which is what they wanted me to do...

I give thanks for Jan arriving and treating me to a cuppa in the sunshine to try to coax me back from zombi state. It's been lovely here this afternoon so, as there are still dire warnings about the temperature plummeting  over the next few days we were able to enjoy a couple of hours 'Spring break'. I give thanks she is now heating up the stew I made yesterday for our tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics