Tuesday 30 April 2019

One hundred

I give thanks my mojo has come back though she's still rather delicate and must not be pushed too far. Today, after a long lie in I persuaded her to tackle painting a couple of square metres of kitchen wall. This turned out to be easier on my hands than the tight grip of a small brush on small surfaces but surprisingly exhausting to the rest of my body. I didn't have to watch paint dry between coats, I fell asleep on the sofa!

I give thanks along with reading books and watching TV and Netflix this is pretty much all I've done, which has made for a most enjoyable day! I give thanks for Rachel doing the washing up last night after a delicious tea of dhal and rice and rhubarb crumble and Oatly custard, and for picky bits and leftovers from the meal I cooked the night before so not much in the way of catering duties required. For a nice peaceful feeling after acupuncture. For a Tesco delivery, and the driver carrying the stuff upstairs without complaint. For being content in my own space and company - what a blessing that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics