Saturday 13 April 2019

Eighty-three

I give thanks I seem to have done quite a lot in the last twenty four hours - perhaps not a lot by a well person's standards and fitting in almost 10 hours of broken but reasonably mended sleep, but still enough to feel pleased with myself and my current state of health. I give thanks for joint pain being just a little mutter in the background which always helps of course...

I give thanks even I'm still fighting the war I won today's battle to print some bank statements to send off to prove I still don't have the money from selling my old flat and doing without a rather large chunk of money every week for more than four months is beginning to have quite an impact on the money I do. For digging out a can of paint left behind in the cupboard under the sink when I moved in and managing to put a passable coat on the rather murky looking kitchen window sill. For admiring the churning waves on the way to a short bus ride back and scuttling round a few shops in the bitter wind before Mima helped me back to her place for refreshments and a rest before a lift home. For leftovers for tea as I'm a mite fatigued now and am very grateful when I've heated them up I can recuperate from all this activity and recharge my now rather run down batteries...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics