Sunday 7 April 2019

Seventy-seven

I give thanks for an update from those cousins I re-united - they've met again and are getting on well. Isn't that good to hear? I also give thanks my crochet yesterday was part of a gift I'm planning to surprise a friend with, but oh bum I wish I'd stopped working on it sooner - my right thumb is opposed to everything today. I am thus very grateful for Netflix...and naps! And I am very grateful to having one disrupted this afternoon as it was Clive coming to put up some kitchen shelves for me. He also took the curtain rail down as my new windows are due next week and they'll be in the way and offered to take some bits to the tip. Woohoo!

I give thanks for no nice bread (that I can eat) in the Co-op so no painful slicing to do. Likewise for leftovers for lunch so no chopping. I give thanks I have sorted out some paperwork and rearranged the kitchen a bit and have just enough oomph left to make some tea and before taking it easy (apart from getting ready for tomorrow)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics