Saturday 20 April 2019

Ninety

My goodness me I'm tired and stiff and sore this evening but I'm very grateful nonetheless as I've taken some stuff to the tip, been for a picnic and stroll in the park, bought fruit and veg at a friendly market stall and all manner of things in a shop, so tired and stiff and sore seems a reasonable price to pay.

I give thanks for Mima for chauffering and porterage duties, and for making us a tasty picnic too. For the cunning choice of venues and timings that meant most of the time we avoided the crowds and queues. For some unexpected irresistible bargains for the home in Home Bargains funnily enough... And for the irresistible delicious sunshine. Oh, being warm enough, I've missed you!

I give thanks for getting hungry now and though I know making dinner will hurt, I'm sure I'll manage somehow. It may have to be done in installments so I give thanks for some new (to me) stuff on Netflix and a comfy sofa for the in betweens. For finding some of the pictures I tried to take but had to hold my phone up and guess what it was seeing as the screen was so dark turned out actually OK. For spring leaves opening - aren't they glorious?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics