Wednesday 24 April 2019

Ninety-four

Rain, rain, beautiful rain! I give thanks for this morning's clean rain washing off the smudgy baked dirt on still on my front windows after some very mucky stuff that came down a few weeks ago. I can now see though them again, which is a great relief as I was beginning to think I might have to try to clean them somehow

Food, food, glorious food! I give thanks my packed lunch was lovely though not big enough for today's giant appetite...so I also give thanks for making tonight's tea yesterday and heating up a big plateful as soon as I got home...

It's good to talk so I give thanks for fitting in a lot of conversations today, having two very chatty cab drivers and a doctor and dietitian and a research nurse interviewing me as well as the normal interaction on the ward. I also give thanks for not having to talk to anyone for the rest of the day!

I give thanks for passing all the tests so that I can take part in a trial to see if patient care and outcomes can be improved. It's nice to feel I can still be useful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics