Tuesday 9 April 2019

Seventy-nine

Yay, I phoned up and got two extra weeks to do my PIP form! I give thanks for small mercies. I did a bit more work on it and the accompanying 'day diary' today but I was grateful I didn't have to do that all the time as there were other tasks requiring my attention (including going back to bed for a long lie in after getting up to phone them) and my hands, like my other jointed parts are very sore today. I give thanks for sleeping fairly well however and feeling in better spirits after some acupuncture from Rachel last night. For beginning to consider that the pain and fatigue I am feeling is fibromylgia's response to the dialysis, rather than the effects of the treatment itself...which doesn't help the symptoms of course but is mentally easier to accept!

Anyway I give thanks for eventually getting up, bathed, dressed and out the door to pick up a few odds and ends. For the relatively mild weather which makes life somewhat easier for me and for walking further than I intended as I kept not finding what I wanted, or finding shops shut, and had to keep going to other places. I give thanks exercise is good for kidney patients - and so is the nap on the sofa when you get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics