Saturday 27 April 2019

Ninety-seven

Oh what a beautiful morning! Weatherwise? Well...not especially maybe, but there was a rare blessed conjunction of feeling pretty well (apart from aching joints) and not having to hurry out of bed for anything in particular! I give thanks for a leisurely restorative morning...For the luxury of having time and energy for sorting out a few more possessions, plus tidying up some places where possessions had been shoved out of sight, but the chaos was not out of my mind!

I give thanks for some long awaited post, including the earphones for my little Huawei tablet...which after 6 weeks to-ing and fro-ing of messages from the ebay merchant, don't actually fit! There was also a letter from the DWP who say they are going to reinstate the benefit they stopped because I sold my flat...but not from the date I sold it...nor are they sure they are going to pay all the money from the date they are proposing to backdate it from. I give great thanks for progress anyway, and that at least my bank balance should soon start to feel some benefit. Meanwhile as I was on the way to the shops, I give thanks for a mini spending spree of mostly rather low cost items but ones that I had been holding off buying until my financial situation eased a little, and some I could just spot and buy on a whim!

I give thanks for mostly dodging the showers, and not blowing away in the wind. For Mima taking be to some further shops after another Saturday queue at the tip. I give thanks I'm getting lots of practice at waiting lately! For a cuppa and a cinnamon brioche bun on the way back and more leftovers for tea when I got home...For my increasingly lovely flat...and less panic about the mortgage (for now)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics