Tuesday 2 April 2019

Seventy-two

Woohoo, holiday ! I give thanks we booked this little break a few weeks ago as, while the renal team were OK with honouring it,  they wouldn't have let me wander off on the spur of the moment now treatment has started. Oh and I give thanks we treated ourself to three nights in a fab cottage on a seafront not too far away so not too much journeying to do. For the weather being so far much kinder that we had been led to believe it might be with patches of quite warm sunshine and mostly only short light showers. For stunning views of sky and sea and cliffs and clouds, and a seat on the doorstep for more...


I give thanks for amiable ambles around interesting shops plus refreshment stops and for fine self catering facilities too, so that weary now I can rest a while Jan heats up some food.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics