Thursday 17 December 2020

Advertised

I give thanks for a day when the horizontal parts have seemed more pleasantly lazy rather than essential for survival...and the mobile ones have included some stuff I wanted to do as well as things I must. For achieving a little bit more tidiness about the place instead of everything just staying wherever it's dropped which has been the case for quite a few weeks Still a long way from where I'd like to be physically and domestically, but definite signs of improvement.. 

For the pretty sky this morning. For Jo who goes to various shops with her husband in a car offering to look out for heritage carrots for me! For Walter presenting me with more 'world drama' and for how strange some of the adverts seem, as not geared to the world drama actually going on. Not counting seasonal fragrance adverts of course - they are always from another planet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics