Friday 18 December 2020

Shapely

I'm grateful social media shows me folk are still getting out and about, visiting places and getting together with people they know. I'm also quite grateful I don't have to just now - unless you count the regular taxi trips to the dialysis unit - as everything is still such an effort. I give thanks for a very socially distant movie night with Jan however, watching the fabulous fantasy that is The Shape of Water together in our respective homes.

I give thanks for the surgeons very dainty stitches coming out with no wincing at all. This could be due to multiple procedures in more or less the same part of my arm destroying the nerves but honestly I'm not grumbling anyway. 

For another successful treatment so I have the cleanest blood I've had in the longest while, plus a shot of iron to keep me going until a blood transfusion next week. Funnily enough I was only thinking yesterday that last time I felt like this they gave me a top up of the good stuff, and how much better I was for it... Damn fine Christmas present if you ask me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics