Saturday 12 December 2020

Twinkly

I give thanks for proper job cups of tea again, even if I have to make them myself. Earl Grey this morning was like ambrosia to my taste buds - and by that I don't mean rice pudding! For being able to curl up in bed, or on the sofa. I'm rather a curly person and I've missed it rather a lot!

I give thanks for managing to get dressed unaided, and for watching the outside world from the comfort of my inner one...as well as a lot of TV and the inside of my eyelids! For keeping myself pleasantly fed without much effort or washing up to do. For a Sainsbury's delivery and managing to put most of it away. 

I give thanks for the twinkliness of this street this time of year, even though the lower brook lights have failed once again. For choosing openings on the top window sections as well as the bottom as the handles are ideal for hanging my new LED stars, and I feel I can do my part in adding to the display. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics