Monday 14 December 2020

Successful

I give thanks I'm home, and mostly fed, having stopped for a breather as even cooking something simple quite wore me out. For my Tesco order completed so there should be plenty more tempting but not too renally naughty food arriving tomorrow evening. I need feeding up without a lot of exhausting effort... 

For a day of rest and recuperation planned beforehand. For making it through what seemed a very arduous one today. For kind and encouraging staff at the unit, and for my kind and helpful taxi driver. Most of all though for my fixed up fistula doing the job it's supposed to. It dawned on me this morning I've had less dialysis over the last couple of weeks than some patients have in just one of their treatment sessions, so that is very good news indeed! Onwards and upwards...but not just now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics