Sunday 6 December 2020

Domestic

I give thanks I don't live where I lived before, and even more for not being in the place I temporarily parked in in between. If I remember correctly, today is the two year anniversary of unexpected early evening removal day - what a surreal palaver that was, and how grateful I am it's history! 

I give for beautiful winter's weather and a few short walks to different parts of the flat for various life sustaining purposes. For heaters, and sunlight streaming in through big windows to avoid the effort once again of getting dressed once again. For being able to bathe - and get out of the bath afterwards -and wake up again after falling asleep after that! For eating being less difficult, though cooking and washing up still have to be done in short spread out instalments. For my slow cooker. For my arm not being so sore, and managing to change the sheet on my bed, though the duvet cover will have to wait until the wound is held together with healed skin not glue! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics