Tuesday 15 December 2020

Processed

I gave thanks for a long longed for fragrant dip today, and for hanging a load of light laundry on the rack. If you don't get why I was grateful, then you should be for not knowing what it's like to be weak! For the good fortune of access to (fairly) modern sanitation and appliances. For Clive making me a pie for my lunch - that's the Clive who has a pie factory not the one who puts up my shelves!

I give thanks for also partly making some soup out of rather elderly veg from the fridge, plus some fresh bits arriving from Tesco. There's probably more than I need for the foreseeable future, but actually going to a shop is out of the question in that time frame too so I'm hoping some complicated mathematical processes of nutrition will come into play so I start to have more energy again to make food, eat it and be more active than just washing up in between! I give thanks for a loaf of nice bread to go with the almost soup... I'm almost tempted just to gnaw chunks off it as it would be kinder to the wounds on my right arm than trying to saw slices I'm sure... I give thanks for my food processor helping with the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics