Tuesday 29 December 2020

Augmented

I give thanks for a happy to stay at home day - especially as I could! For a super long bath with two books and for getting some vacuuming done which may not sound exciting or fun but which was satisfying and useful instead, though more energetic than I've been for a while so more rest was needed after. 

For more work on a craft project, augmenting the sun and moon batik hanging I made a few years ago which was 'temporarily' suspended on bare dowel with a piece of string. It came down for the wallpaper to go up and seemed too scruffy to return so last month I painted the poles and this week I've been crocheting a cord to replace the string. Nearly there! 

I give thanks for going out for tea! I'd wanted to go out one evening to admire the lights around the town centre and Mima and I met for socially distant fish and chips to do just that. 

I give thanks for finally getting round to the changing the batteries in my window stars after being reminded on the way back how dim their twinkle had become! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics