Thursday 3 December 2020

Flickering

I thought I'd be out like a light last night but sleep was more of a flickering thing and I've needed lots of top up naps today. I'm so grateful there's been no reason why not! I give thanks for the rainy times that made me very grateful to be indoors, and for the sunny ones for people out and about. There seem to be less of them than recently - I wonder if that's because folk are back at their non essential jobs instead of taking non essential journeys to wander around here? 

I give thanks for a nice long soak in the bath, and managing to put together and eat a small simple meal despite little appetite or energy. For my arm not being too sore for now and for telling myself though dialysis will probably be very uncomfortable tomorrow, if I can get there and they can get the needles in having my blood cleaned should make me feel better. For a slight but detectable flickering in my vein. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics